[IP] re: Sandi-cost of pumping

 My insurance covers 90% of both the pump and
supplies. Have had them try to change that, but they
agreed for a year. I'm in va too and we found this out
b4 we chose which pump to go with..if we purchased
through an external company, ins. would only cover
70%, however if we went straight through MM, they
would cover 90%. Which is what they've been doing
basically, and luckily we have secondary which picks
up the rest.
 (already enjoyed her sliver of pumpkin pie!)

Do You Yahoo!?