Re: [IP] Thanksgiving

At 10:44 AM 11/25/1999 , you wrote:
>Just wanted to tell you all that I'm very thankful for this group because now
>that Kevin has the pump we have a much better life! (and now I dont have to
>hide in the closet and eat my pumpkin pie!)  Seriously, Many of you were my
>inspiration when we were just getting started and I thank you. Kevin is
>coming up on his 1 year anniv. for diagnosis...and we have been pumping for 6
>months now! :)
>Special thanks to:  Sue, Ellen, Michael, Barb, Brian, Roz & Doreen( hope I
>didnt forget anyone!)
>Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
>pumping since 5/99

Robin Just wanted to congratulate you on your success of your and Kevins
fight.  but just remember as this list is good for the info all the
congrats go to you 2 since you 2 are the ones doing everything so
personally i see you and Kevin as the insperation.

you 2 have a GOOD Turkey Day and ENJOY that pumpkin pie.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted