[IP] Re: cost of pumping

Our insurance (Tricare Prime) covers 85% and that is for the pump
(Disetronic) and 1yr of supplies. I was quoted an estimate of
$837, not too bad. My pump rep/trainer said she and the person at
the hospital (who handles the pump claims for our insurance) were
trying to get the pumps/supplies covered 90% or more, their
ultimate goal being 100% coverage. So who knows what we'll
actually end up paying in the end.
We start pumping on the 30th!!! I asked the dr for some
Emla/ElaMax cream. Anything else we should do to prepare for the
big day (besides read the manuals multiple times <G>)?

--
Take care, Kerri and Shannon 9, dx'd Thanksgiving Day 1996
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)