Re: [IP] cost of pumping

If my post was the one you were referring to, here is my

My insurance (HMO) has indicated that it will pay in full
(100%) for my pump and supplies.  They already pay 100% of
all my prescriptions less $1 co-pay for the first 5 each

My insurance (HMO) is Intermountain Health Care (IHC) in
Salt Lake City, Utah.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hello, I do not know who wrote the e-mail about the
> insurance company that
> paying for everything involving your insulin pump, but I
> was wondering who
> your insurance company is.  I have Blue Cross Blue Shield
> and they only
> covered a portion.  I still owe $550.00 and I have
> already paid $300.00.  The
> pump is really costing me a fortune.  Ofcourse, it is
> well worth is, but
> still, it would be nice if I could get more help. Melissa

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?