[IP] Thanksgiving

Just wanted to tell you all that I'm very thankful for this group because now
that Kevin has the pump we have a much better life! (and now I dont have to
hide in the closet and eat my pumpkin pie!)  Seriously, Many of you were my
inspiration when we were just getting started and I thank you. Kevin is
coming up on his 1 year anniv. for diagnosis...and we have been pumping for 6
months now! :)

Special thanks to:  Sue, Ellen, Michael, Barb, Brian, Roz & Doreen( hope I
didnt forget anyone!)

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99