Re: [IP] cost of pumping

Hello, I do not know who wrote the e-mail about the insurance company that
paying for everything involving your insulin pump, but I was wondering who
your insurance company is.  I have Blue Cross Blue Shield and they only
covered a portion.  I still owe $550.00 and I have already paid $300.00.  The
pump is really costing me a fortune.  Ofcourse, it is well worth is, but
still, it would be nice if I could get more help. Melissa