Re: [IP] above 150

Steve, Natalie, and Sarah,
        Hi, I am a fairly new pumper and I have been reading this list serve
for several weeks without responding.  I feel like I want to discuss the
issue that you guys are debating about.  I think that target ranges vary for
different people depending on unique factors present for each individual.
Before I got the pump, my goal, regardless of what my doctors said was below
200.  Since the pump, my goal is 100 in the day and 120 at night.  When I try
to reach those goals. I do realize, however, that because I am human, that I
will not have perfect records.  However, by having such high goals for
myself, I feel I push myself for better testings.  Some people, however, view
goals differently, and if they do not reach their goals, they do get
frustrated.  So I really do think that it is only fair to let people decide
what is right for them based upon there own views and personal issues.