[IP] Re: low blood sugar question

Renee wrote:

>>My daughter noticed the exact same phenomenon...even said she could tell
what her bgs were by the color of the blood - that it was darker, in
to thicker, when she was high...Of course, not surprisingly, when she
mentioned this to the head ped. endo, he smirked at the idea....Glad to see
she wasn't alone in her logic!!!

I have experienced this also.  I always think of my blood as being like
syrup when my sugar is high...

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...