Re: [IP] Re: low blood sugar question

In a message dated 11/24/99 11:32:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but it
 used to often seem to me that with low blood sugar I had thinner, freely
 flowing blood; with high sugar it sometimes seemed thick and didn't flow as
 freely.  (Of course, those were also the prepump days of wider fluctuations)
   My daughter noticed the exact same phenomenon...even said she could tell
what her bgs were by the color of the blood - that it was darker, in addition
to thicker, when she was high...Of course, not surprisingly, when she
mentioned this to the head ped. endo, he smirked at the idea....Glad to see
she wasn't alone in her logic!!!

Regards, Renee