Re: [IP] cats

email @ redacted wrote:
> Cats and tubing.  I had my 1st chewed tubing last week.  My youngest cat
> (1-1/2) took a nap with me and had a wonderful time gnawing on the tube,
> unfortunately the taste hasn't discouraged him.  That wiggly tube just
> fascinates him!  So now I am using the 23" which I can hide better.

Oh, yes, I DO know about the problem with cats and tubing!!!  They have
some instinct which really attracts them to anything long and
cylindrical -- like a rat's tail???

Anyway, only one of my 5 is really a chewer -- and when I'm in bed, I
make sure the pump is somewhere down around my knees, which means that
the tubing is nowhere near the entrance of the covers. And then I don't
let her under the covers!  :) (Easier said than done when you're

This baby's favorite trick is to accompany me to the bathroom and attack
the tubing while my pants are down! And then when I stand up and pull up
my pants, and the tubing hasn't gotten tucked in yet, well, look out!
She loves to jump up and grab the tubing (like the brass ring in the
carousel!). So I go through convolutions trying to get my clothing
assembled AND keep her away at the same time!!!!

No one can say life with cats is boring!

6=L   (Cat is ignoring you)
 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted