[IP] cost of pumping

Was wodering if anyone would divulge what amount your
ins. comp. was paying for your initial cost of pump
and monthly supplies?  Right now, our ins. comp. will
only pay 50% of pump (x 2 kids) and 50% of monthly
supplies.  Ins co on the East coast consider the
monthly supplies durable medical equipment not
prescriptions, therefore, not eligable for the
prescription card copay for $10 for a 3 month supply.
Sounds like discrimination to me.  This 50% coverage
is unacceptable.  Do I have any recourse????

Do You Yahoo!?