[IP] Disetronic's new pump?

Yesterday I spoke with my service rep at Disetronic and he told me that as
far as he knew the new model from Disetronic would probably not be out until
May or so.  Just wanted to let everyone know in case, like me, they were
thinking maybe they should wait to get the new model.  He also told me that
Disentronic would work with the price for anyone, even giving a 15% discount
in order to help make it more affordable.  I'm getting closer to my pump

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...