Re: [IP] Re: Low blood sugar question-colors

><<Why is it more difficult to get enough blood for a blood sugar check
>when the person is having low blood sugar? Or is it just my imagination?>>

  Hmmmm . . .i would also think this is YMMV.  I find it more difficult to
get blood when I'm high.  I don't know why -- i read a previous post about
low bgs meaning poor circulation.  I could see where this would be true, and
I was thinking this could be the same for highs as well? I mean, long term
highs cause neuropathy which is basically poor circulation, right?  ?
Also, just curious, can anyone tell what range their bg is going to be in by
the color of the blood?
(I know, this is a weird question :)  If my blood is deep red, then it means
low or normal.  If it's more bright, it usually means I'm high.
just wondering! --gianna