RE: [IP] A good bg range to shoot for

Hi David, no these are not only pre meal.  my pre meal numbers have been in
the 90's lately and my two hour post meal numbers are usually around
115-125.  By four hours after they have leveled off at around 90 and usually
stay there until I eat again.  Guess all that basal testing I did payed off!
Humalog works fast for me.  --Gianna