Re: [IP] Re: low blood sugar question

In a message dated 11/24/99 10:11:34 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Why is it more difficult to get enough blood for a blood sugar check
when the person is having low blood sugar? Or is it just my imagination? >>

That's funny, I used to think just the opposite. I guess with the small
amount needed for current strips I don't notice the problem anymore, but it
used to often seem to me that with low blood sugar I had thinner, freely
flowing blood; with high sugar it sometimes seemed thick and didn't flow as
freely.  (Of course, those were also the prepump days of wider fluctuations)

Linda Zottoli