[IP] After Wrestling Highs...need help(longish)

Ok i searched the archives and couldn't find the thread on after excercise
highs....so here goes.  Matt has wrestling for 2 hrs 2 nights a week.  I
raise his carb/ratio at dinner and let him sip 20 oz of gatorade over the
2hrs.  Wrestling is extremely vigorous.  Hear are his numbers for the last
two nights.  I don't know what to try next.

Tues.                                                             Weds.
6:00   113   4oz juice 4 activity                   7:00  153  started
sipping gatorade
7:00      97  started sipping gatorade           8:00   135   still sipping
(20oz total)
9:00    207                                                9:00  202  gave
him missed basal  0.6
I cut out the xtra carb of juice on Weds, and made sure i gave him the missed
basal as soon as practice ended, thinking that would resolve.  How would i
know if his liver is dumping?  I assumed all was well because the hourly
checks were ok.  Is it possible that he crashed between 8-9 Weds and i didn't
know it?  AGGGH  Help