[IP] Re: Margaret

Tom, sorry to hear about Margaret.  My son Matt is 10 and was diagnosed on
Your going to hear that it's ridiculous to put Margaret on a pump.  You know
your child better than anyone, and if you think she can handle the pump, then
i'd go for it.  Do whatever it takes to try.  The pump is a wonderful piece
of equipment and i cannot say enough about how Matt has gotten his life back.
After 9mos of 4 injections a day i never ever want to go back.........This is
the best place for good information from expierienced pumpers and parents of

Mag(Margaret) Your the 1st i'd told my real name.  :)