Re: [IP] A good bg range to shoot for

  Well . . .it depends what you mean by "a certain percentage of the time"
:)  I definately can't say that i never go above 150.  But, i have gone a
period of a few weeks without going over this number.  Right now, I'm on my
fourth day in a row of all numbers under 150 AND no lows either :) just my 2
cents.  I don't think anyone should beat themselves up over what numbers are
"under" or "over" anything- as long as you use the info to help yourself.