Re: [IP] Changes, changes, changes -Help please!

Hi Kathie-- I have been having the same problems as you.  In the end, I
needed to change my basals-they went up .3 units an hour for the morning and
.2 units an hour for the evening. Now I'm on .7 and .6 units per hour
instead of .4  I'm not sure why, but that's the way it is :) In order to
figure this out, I had to fast for a day and check bg every hour or so . .
.do you have pumping insulin? There is a chapter on how to do basal testing
in there.  this is what I'd suggest--you can always try to figure out why
later, for now just get your bgs under control.  I found that once I did
this my carb ratio became reliable again.  good luck!! --Gianna