[IP] Glycagon

I've been a diabetic for 42 years and had glucagon on hand for most of that
time.  Became extremely allergic to the mixture about 7 years ago.  It is
very scary to know that 911 is the only option when I pass out.

Before the allergy got life threatening, everyone in my family was trained
to use kit including my children (ages 8 to 13 at the time).  Taught them
with empty vials and oranges (oh, the memories that brings back).  Anyway,
this stuff probably saved me many trips to the ER and hopefully saved some
brain cells.  I've lost enough due to extreme lows (I'm one of those who is
still conscious - for a short time- and doing tests at 17 bgs).