[IP] Re: New pumping insulin book

RoseLea, I called the diabetes mall and put my name (and VISA number!) on a
list of folks to whom the new edition will be sent as soon as it comes out.
Woman told me they had quite a list so far!

PS. It is ESSENTIAL that you read this book, even the old edition, before or
soon after you begin pumping. I can't imagine having survived those first
few weeks without its wisdom and guidance.