RE: [IP] A good bg range to shoot for

I treat hi's (over 150) with 1 unit or humalog for every 50 points over 150. If
I test and my bs is 260 I would take 2 units of humalog.  You don't want to
overdue it and give yourself too much or you will be in even more serious
trouble if it goes too low too fast.  Good luck and I'm sure once you feel more
comfortable with treating hi's you will see a change for the better.  Don't
stress yourself out over it or you will just go higher from the stress.

JoAnn Sitler