[IP] neuropathy

When my neuropathy developed in my feet and legs we tried Elavil, Motrin, and Feldene. None of those worked. My endo then put me on Dilantin which is a drug for epilepsy also. It opens the vessels to the brain to reduce seizures. Well, it also opens vessels to the feet. I started on 4 capsules a day in 1982 and am now at 1 a day. Sometimes I don't even take it.
Jan (age 60, T-1 dx 11/5/50, pumping 16 yrs)