Re: [IP] MM508 glitch and battery death

I switched to the 508 on 11/17 and had a terrible time!  It turned out the
"evil Pump" was delivering basal rates at the wrong time and wrong amount.  I
had three hypos in one day 59,59,38!  After the 38 I switched back to my 507C
and MM will be sending me a new 508 in January.  They have not sent me a
letter yet, although I have talked to them on the phone to inform them of the
problem.  My sugars stabilized within a few hours on the 507C.  My 508 has
probs. with its clock and basal delivery software.  I also had to replace my
batteries a few days after receiving my 508.

I am trying to work on being patient while I get used to the pump.  I am
enjoying reading all of the e-mail.  Thanks for listening to me.