[IP] Neuropathy and Charcot's

Claudia-
What a terrible experience for you.  It grieves me when I hear about
diabetics suffering needlessly because the doc isn't up to snuff. I am so
glad you were able to resolve your problem.  I have suffered from chronic
pain (not diabetes related) and thought I'd go mad.  I've also had a couple
of diabetes related things (Adhesive Encapsilitus [frozen shoulders] and
also  gastro-paresis that the doc told me to take Mylanta for.  What a jerk!
  It's not that I expect every doc to know every thing- but I wish to heck
they'd stop acting like I'm the one who's either making up symptoms or
complaining needlessly.  Glad you're doing better.  Hang in there!
Dianne