[IP] A mom's point of view & questions

I would be pleased if anyone has any answers to my concerns! - email - direct
email @ redacted

ADA article - Fiber and carbos - If fiber count is more than 5 - subtract the
fiber count from total carbs - then consider the carbs before taking insulin?
Has anyone else been told this - i read it from a ADA article - not ped/endo

Schools using glucagon - scared to let them - I passed out Liquid gel to
massage into gums - hope this works - better yet - hope he never needs it!
- short of a cde

What problems does the glucagon injection cause ?- throwing up, seizures -
what if any - or is this YMMV kind of thing - if so - I hope never to find
out -

since we are not pumpers yet - this applies to (wanna be pumpers)
School giving insulin shots - read the doctors orders wrong - "only at
pre-lunch give insulin if test in XYZ range" not right be going to PE - whoops
 - too late - school staff gave insulin - right before PE which was 1.5 hrs
after lunch - (son told them - no - he didnt need to take insulin before pe -
"sorry child" we know what needs to be done) - he was scared and angry and
asked for them to call me - but they didnt - rightfully so and yes - he went

Endo - upon dxd - He can and will lead a productive normal life. Here just
take insulin/needles and test and test and test - u will figure it out
well - i did figure it out  - found another ped/endo - hope to be pumping by

Would someone please list the different types of infusion sets both from
mini-med and disetronic -we will be needing infusion sets for skinny active
male child -
I have looked for them on the net - but not sure which is for skinny active
male child

Can we expect weight gain after starting the pump?
Wishing for Christmas "baby fat"

911 - calls - standard procedures - start IV if not alert? -  - isnt the
standard procedures for diabetic different than non-D?

Thanks for listening and appreciate your answers
Darlene (mom to Kap) age 9