[IP] ElaMax5

Got my order of elamax today, direct from Ferndale labs., but not sure it's
the right stuff.  When I placed the order I asked for 4%, and they offered 5%
so I said sure.  Now I got two boxes of elamax5 but on the box and tube it
says Anorectal Cream.  Our old 2% didn't say Anorectal Cream.  It is for what
it sounds like it is for?  Was the other Emla for that purpose too?  I'll
call them tomorrow.  Anybody use an elamax5 that says "Anorectal Cream" on
it?  Holly