Re: [IP] Carbohydrate Counting Books

Caitlyn and I use that book for her, and it is really good and easy to
use.  And yes, It is pretty pocket sized.  The book even lists a
website: www.calorieking.com.  It is $6.99, but I got it for five
through Kaiser, CA's Health Ed Dept.  It lists counting for 80 fast food
and other chain restaurants!  Let me know if you need one!  I could pick
one up for you and mail it to you!

Carrie, Mom of Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, almost 5