Re: [IP] Yipee for bent needles - Amy

I was so happy to read your post about bent-needles working for you.  That's
why there are different kinds avail.  So you can use what's best for you.  I
used bent needles for the first 2 yrs I was pumping because of cost.  But
they certainly never get a crimp!  And I moved them around like you're doing
if there was any question of the site being good.  If I ever did get a
painful site (rare) I just moved the needle.

Congrats again that something is working right, don't let anyone else talk
you out of what works for you just because they're squimish about something
they haven't even experienced.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving!