[IP] Re: medic-alert type tags

Sara, I laughed about your "defective" comment.  I lost my Medic-Alert necklace once and jokingly said to my dad, "I think I'll just have all the information tattooed on my chest."  He quickly said, "I'll pay for the new one!"  I was kidding but every once in a while I think maybe I should tattoo it; then I can't lose it!

I think I may get one of these Lifetag things you guys are talking about, though. I do have a Medic-Alert necklace, but it can't hurt to have the information in other places where a paramedic might find it.