Re: [IP] Tenders versus Silhouttes

>Someone a while back said that the tenders used for the Disatonic
>(spelling?) pump are indentical to the silhouttes used with the minimed

All the infusion sets for Disetronic and the MiniMed are made by the same
company so they are all interchangeable.  The price i think is pretty much
the same for both companies but i do not have a price sheet in front of me
right now. if you want to call Disetronic the number is on the IP main
website near the bottom of the screen.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted