RE: [IP] Carbohydrate Counting Books

	I use that book.  It fits better in my purse than in my pocket.  It
gives info on a lot of foods.  I ordered mine from Amazon.com

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bowen and Nancy Morgan [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 2:15 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Carbohydrate Counting Books

I recently received a flyer from D, offering a book called The Doctor's
Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter - says it's pocket sized, and has
"real" and fast foods.  I really need something for Jenna that she can slip
into her purse for carbs.  Does anyone have this particular book?  Is it
really pocket sized?  Who publishes it, or where did you get it?  I'm not
turning up anything on Amazon.com, or diabetes mall (my 2 favorite sources),
and Disetronics won't send me one without a $500 order, and I just don't
need $500 worth of stuff right now.

Nancy Morgan

This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections.  If you are
not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute
this message.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.