[IP] Carbohydrate Counting Books

I recently received a flyer from D, offering a book called The Doctor's
Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter - says it's pocket sized, and has
"real" and fast foods.  I really need something for Jenna that she can slip
into her purse for carbs.  Does anyone have this particular book?  Is it
really pocket sized?  Who publishes it, or where did you get it?  I'm not
turning up anything on Amazon.com, or diabetes mall (my 2 favorite sources),
and Disetronics won't send me one without a $500 order, and I just don't
need $500 worth of stuff right now.

Nancy Morgan