[IP] changing sites at night

>I did change the site last night...hated to give it up, but I do recognize
>the dangers of "too much of a good thing"- still, it was incredible while it
>lasted!  I'm considering a tattoo there...maybe an energizer bunny?  :)
I was taught to not change the site at night due to the fact that if the delivery is not in a good place, it may not be detected while sleeping. I always plan it for a.m.'s. You are awake and taking that BG 3 hrs. later and it's 300 you can make a rational decision whether to correct or change sites.
Jan (age 60, T-1 dx'd 11/5/50, pumping 16 years)