[IP] Re: A good bg range to shoot for

No advice for the bg range, sorry. My 9yo daughter starts the
pump on the 30th (yay!)
The pink panther book addresses the issue about raising the
target bg range if you're experiencing too many lows. Maybe your
CDE needs to read that book.  :)

Marcie said:
I don't want to
do the whole thing with my CDE because she has always felt that
using the
previous range as a goal was absurd.  She didn't have to be
called at 3 in
the morning to let her know that I was unconscious and on my way
to the ER
either.  When we tried to keep my nubmers between what she
wanted, my doc
and I decided that she was closing the gap too much for me to
handle on MDI.

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)