[IP] Re: Glucagon

Dang, we get ONE RX with NO refills. We have to ask for a new RX
if it expires or we use it (have only used one once.) Dr said it
is because of the long exp date, so the base hospital pharmacy
will only dispense ONE.
Our insulin has a long exp date too but they still give us more
than one vial at a time, and refills. Hmph!

Jess said:
my endo writes me a perscription for 6 glucagon kits annually...
(and i've
finally convinced my pharmacy that the RX really is* for 6 kits
all
together, not 1 kit and 5 refills...)

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)