[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #697

Regarding the glucose sensor.  Presently it is only in the doctor's offices.
I am scheduled to use the sensor for three days starting December 3rd.  On
DEC 6 I will go back to my doctor's office and be disconnected and we will
down load the information and I will have a print out.  This is not a loan
from the doctor's office in that there is no charge to use the sensor.  I
will be billed for $400.00 for the use of the sensor and the other equipment.
 There are several doctors in Southern Ca using the device.  Not every
doctor's office has one because they need to be trained to use the device.

Becky & Her Schnauzers