Re: [IP] camp songs

This year when Jessica went to Camp Sweeney in Gainesville, TX we bought one
of the camp songs CD's they had for sale.  Now she plays it at home and
dances and sings while telling me what happened during this song or that
song...(she also emailed me from camp every couple of days)...my how times
have changed.

My son also went to camp with her...sure was nice having 3 weeks worth of
blood sugars on him..set my mind at ease for the time being.

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.4 years and Jarred,
age 9