[IP] Doctor "forcing" you to use bent needle

In most cases when a "doctor" forces you to use bent needle, it is because
of insurance reasons in my own experience... So it may not be the doctor, or
the ease of reinserting bent needles, etc., but the insurance company.  Mine
originally denied my request for anything but needles....

You might want to ASK this question - is it the insurance or the doctor?

Just an FYI,