Re: [IP] Longer-lasting sites -Linda

Linda, Matt is using the new micro's and Humalog.  He's been very fortunate
to have his sites last 3 full days and 4 nights. This last set change i could
of even left in for another day longer, but didn't want to push my luck.  I'm
not sure if he's just lucky, or what with the sites working/lasting like they
do.  How long do yours last?  And what type sets do you use and where do you