Re: [IP] Re: medical ID tags

Thanks for the info!  Those ID's look very nice.  I may get
one when I get my pump -- I wear a watch 24 hours a day.

I have a Medical ID right now that is kind of an
all-purpose one.  It looks like a regular ladies ID
bracelet with an expansion watchband only it has a Medic
Alert emblem on it.  Next to the emblem it says "open."
When you open it up, there is a compartment with a folded
piece of paper which can give any and all medical
information you want to put on it.  The reason I got this
one is because I have multiple medical conditions including
DM, Asthma, Allergies, etc.  I have also listed all the
medications that I take.  This ID bracelet is made by
Speidel (the watchband people) and cost under $20.00 at a
Medical Supply store.

--- Kerri <email @ redacted> wrote:
> YES! Not stick-on, though. They go on your watchband and
> you get
> 2, a gold and a silver, for $6.95. You also get a wallet
> card.
> You can see them here:
> http://www.minimedstore.com/minimed/acc-118.html
> The MediBand has a red medical emblem on black, and below
> that it
> says
> Insulin Pump
> Wallet Card
> Susan said:
> Can you get tags that indicate "insulin pump wearer?"
> --
> Take care, Kerri

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *