[IP] Softset vs. Bent Needle--Reply

Laura--use your instincts on what is best for your daughter.  If the
Sof-Sets are working--no need to change.  We've had to force every issue
about pumping using our instincts and we have a supportive team!  My 8 year
old daughter who is thin does still have enough to pinch in the middle and
has been using Sof-Sets since July.  We began using the Micro Sof-Sets when
they became available 10/1 and they have worked even better!   Absorption
seemed to improve and we have had only one instance of a bent cannula.  Good

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99