[IP] abdominal neuropathy

For myself, I developed this neuropathy while I was pregnant with my last son.
My abdominal area felt like pins and needles, much like the pain in the feet
from neuropathy. I couldn't stand clothing even touching my skin.
The Dr said it would never go away. I just cried and felt as though I would
rather die than feel this pain for the rest of my life. But I was very lucky,
after my son was born this condition went away! I can't say with certainty
that this is what you have, but if it is, I hope that it goes away or you can
find a remedy for it. Best wishes, Denise