Re: [IP] Glucogon "not necessary"

my endo writes me a perscription for 6 glucagon kits annually... (and i've
finally convinced my pharmacy that the RX really is* for 6 kits all
together, not 1 kit and 5 refills...)  since i don't always sleep at home
i spread them out...  1 at my parents', 1 at my boyfriend's, 1 in my
backpack, 1 in my apartment in my room, 1 with my roommate (she keeps it
where she knows it is...)  and 1 with a friend who was one of the first
people to learn how to give me a shot... (sort of for "historical"
reasons...)  i pay a co-pay as with any other RX...  and yes, i do believe
that glucagon is necessary... i've never had to go to the ER with a severe
hypoglycemic reaction, in part because my family has always kept glucagon
on hand...

Jessica Elena Marder