[IP] Longer-lasting sites

Linda asked (sorry - i wrote Lynn in my last post)

>  How are you guys able to get at least 3 full days on one site..

just lucky I guess!!

> .Is it the velosulin and it that a pain in the rear to draw up?

maybe - a lot of people mix velosulin in with the H.  Whydo you think it
would be a paid to draw up? It is just insulin in a bottle same as
Humalog...be the same as drawin up a syringe of Regular adn Lente back in the
old days!

Sara