[IP] MiniMed software error

I too received my FedEx letter from MiniMed today.  I began using the MiniMed
508 insulin pump last Wed. I LOVE it!  I had a question yesterday and called
MiniMed's 24 hour help line.  The person I spoke with told me I would be
getting a new pump in January to replace the one I'm currently using, due to
the problem with multiple basal rates on the new 508's.   (The letter gave
instructions on how to correct the current problem however  according to the
person I spoke with they still plan to send out new pumps)

I'm thinking of trying the new green color!  The lady I spoke with said I
could probably get a different color if I would like.

39 year old wife and mom to 4 little ones.
Dx'd Type I w/last pregnancy 6 years ago.