Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:55:07 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] new medical alert type tags - stick on
insulin pumps

Because People Dislike Wearing Current Medical
Identification Jewelry;
Diabetic Designs, Markets Smaller, More Attractive,
Easier to Wear Line

EL PASO, Texas, Nov. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- At last!
Smaller than a dime and sticks to your watchband,
keys, or pager, this new medical identification
jewelry for diabetics is easier to wear, more
attractive, and goes with you  everywhere!

Susan Eisen, jewelry designer and type 1 diabetic for
the past 8 years, has introduced "Lifetag(TM) ...
jewelry that can save your life," an attractive answer
to both a diabetics's need for personal privacy and
instant awareness by rescue professionals in case of
an emergency. ($6.95 each, to order 1-888-543-3824).

"Most people, including myself, feel that being
diabetic is a private issue and everyone doesn't need
to know.  Being a professional woman in the workplace,
I want to be respected for my abilities and not pitied
for my illness," said Ms. Eisen.  "Many diabetics
dislike what's available and therefore make the
serious mistake of not wearing anything."  As a
result, Lifetag(TM) has been widely accepted by all
ages as a positive improvement to other medical
identification jewelry currently on the market.

....children and adults, resulted in the development
of  Lifetag(TM) ($6.95 each, to order 1-888- Lifetag).

Lifetags(TM), $6.95 for 1 and up to $19.95 for 5
(quantity discounts available) are available by
calling 1-888-543-9245, faxing to 915-584-9245, or
e-mailing to email @ redacted  Susan Eisen's
Inc. is located at 7500 North Mesa Suite 216, El Paso,
Texas, 79912.
Do You Yahoo!?