[IP] RE: Excess Insulin

I always put the excess insulin back in my humalog bottle, and the bottle sits
in my bathroom for several weeks til its empty.   I use the excess insulin, and
the insulin in the tubing and have done so for four years with no ill effects.
HOWEVER, everyone is different.   What works well for some, may not work for
others. I have never had a problem with Humalog going bad.  Even on the rare
ocassions when I had to use my emergency pack kept in my purse, which is several
months old...it worked fine.  BUT YMMV.