[IP] Pumper Cruise??

I have a really good idea. My doctor about five years ago used to invite
diabetics to go on a "diabetic cruise" where all the food would be
carbohydrate-counted for you, and they had lectures and workshops, etc.
I never went because I didn't have the money. Is there a pumper travel
agent that could set something like this up?? If there are 1800 people
on this list, I think even if only 1/3 of us could go, we could get a
cheap rate (because the ship would be full and they wouldn't have to
sell spaces(?)) Anybody interested?? We could spend a week pumping and
talking and eating good food and whatever.