Re: [IP] re: bent needles

I have heart that the bent needles "pinch" sometimes when
you move.  Is this so?  You are the first person I have
known of that actually likes them.  My friend, who wears a
pump, says that she hates them and would almost rather take
injections than use them.  Guess this is another case of

--- amy m <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Laura--
>  I've used micros, regular sof sets, silhouettes,
> tried a disetronic classic was it? and MM's bent
> needles. All have hurt, but have been using bent
> needles with wings lately...they are NOT bad at all!
> if you bend the needle a little while the needle guard
> is still on, you can make it so it goes in very
> shallowy...BEST thing..they do NOT crimp! I have not
> seen any of my crazy 400s since I've used these sets.
> 5 months pumping and all infusion sets have hurt in
> me, they say b/c i'm thin, but i'm really not that
> thin, but for the value of a break from teh crazy
> highs, teh bent needles are definitely worth it! They
> may make basal settting easier for you b/c you wont'
> be contending with crimped infusion sets, that may be
> the trainer's reasoning..
>  Amy

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *